10/09/2014

NEVER A DULL MOMENT

PIC FREAK








Hi there,thank you for the many shares of my previous post (when in Venice) .I'm glad you liked it.Shout out to all the new readers and those that send me "I like your blogs" messages on facebook ,you are the reason I keep going.I love you.

If you have known me for a while or are close to me,you definitely are aware of my passion for photography,I like taking pictures of anything and of myself! It's always a struggle asking random people to take my pictures (some of whom simply ignore and yet others sweet).If I have to wait for anything/anyone,I'd fill in the gap with atleast selfies.I try to self edit them mostly with my phone and I hope to be a professional photographer one day.If anyone knows any website/organization that offers online photography and editing lessons,and any good cameras, please let me know (by leaving a comment below).I'd be glad if you did.

It's never a dull moment when I'm taking photos and I can sometimes dress up to go nowhere but take photos! I love photo-shoots whether for a cause or none.

Below are some photos from a recent photo-shoot.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your week.Xo.









No comments:

Post a Comment