22/03/2015

MONDAY BLUES

Suited Up




Hello there, it's been a while! Every time I put up a post,I feel the urge to post daily,I wish I could. How have you been?

I'm not very good friends with Mondays because they give me "Blues", but have no option than to let them be.

One way to cub those "blues" down and easily/happily switch to the week mood is by adding colour to one's outfits.That way your outfit won't seem so serious and this will somehow help relax the day and hence your mood.Also,bright coloured accessories easily attract good compliments and those can switch one's mood from low to high in just a bit.

Know of any other Monday "blues"  killing tips? I'd be glad if you shared them in the comments box below.

Concerning my outfit, the blazer and pants are different pieces from different stores fitted together (I love how they matched).The pants have got perfect fitting ( not so loose,not so tight).Any thoughts about this look?Let me know.

Thank you for reading and have a fruitful week.Xo








Pants: Bershka
Blazer: (gift from a friend who always plucks off labels and tags,lol)
Top: Bershka
Shoes: Primadonna
Necklace: (gift from a friend)
ClutchTriggy_bags



No comments:

Post a Comment