02/03/2015

White Out


Hello March






Hello,happy new month.How was your weekend? I had a lovely and sunny one. I'm glad the weather is getting warmer :-). If I had a choice,I would prefer spring and summer all year,with no doubt those are my favourite seasons.

One of my favourite combinations is white on white because no one can ever go wrong with it especially if accessorised well.


Be prepared to see these white high waist pants often because they are my latest closet addition and I absolutely love them.I love how they accentuate my bottom curving out every part especially my legs perfectly. I'm sure I need more in different colours!

So I paired my outfit with my only and favourite nude pumps,(small) beaded necklace,golden round bangles and my cute army green bag ( did you notice it has pearls on the front?).I kept all the accessories less,simply to let the outfit stand out.


What is your opinion on this look?Let me know in the comments box below.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week.Xo


High waist skinny jeans: Bershka
Top:old one (Terranova)





No comments:

Post a Comment