19/04/2015

RIPPED + LIME

COLOUR <3



Hello lovely  people,it's been a while! I hope you are all well and ready to kick into this new week with enthusiasm.

Over the weekend I managed to squeeze out time to take photos.(I wish I had a photographer daily,I would definitely do it daily.)

My outfit is spring inspired,I love bright colours hence the lime green top and clutch bag.I love this outfit because it was so easy for me to put together and it's so comfortable and can pretty match various functions,plus I would wear the same combination various times and still not get bored with just a switch in accessories.

Your thoughts on this look? Let me know in the comments box.

Thank you for reading and have a great week.Xo





Top: Old (from some shop-Grandmall Cairo)
Blazer: Old (some shop in Kampala)
Jeans: Bershka
Clutch bag: Triggy bags
Pumps: Primadonna




No comments:

Post a Comment